Where the air is sweet

Where the air is sweet

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Turn around bright eyes

My husband came home from work on Monday and said that he didn't have the best day. I don't think it was incredibly awful... just not very good. We had a nice, normal family dinner and he did the dishes for me. We watched the Republican debate together in our room over the computer (he loves/hates politics) and laughed and joked about things (like Wolf Blitzer's name...seriously?). By the time we were about to go to sleep he said, "today was a pretty good day." I couldn't help but smile because I knew the majority of his day, the part spent at work, wasn't good. That means that a couple hours with me and our girls managed to turn everything around. I always want to be able to do that for him.


(P.S. It reminded him of The Office when, even though Jim lost a really big account, he had a good day because of Pam... how sweet!)

No comments:

Post a Comment