Where the air is sweet

Where the air is sweet

Monday, September 12, 2011

Saturdays

On Saturday, we went swimming at my mom's house. (Btw- this swimmie thing is awesome... like water wings only better.)

She wants to climb the ladder all by herself, and she is very good at it.

She loves to swim. Grandma taught her how to "doggy paddle" kind of. We will probably be spending most Saturdays until December with this lady.

My husband is taking a full course load at FSCJ this semester (hopefully his last before he gets is Associate's) while working full time for Merrill Lynch. His Saturdays are spent with his head in a book or glued to a computer while we go have fun.
After swimming and dinner, I cleaned out our car while Munga (that's what Elizabeth calls my mom; I kind of hope it sticks) held Adelaide and made sure Elizabeth didn't get into too much trouble. No pictures of that-me cleaning out the car I mean... you're welcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment