Where the air is sweet

Where the air is sweet

Monday, September 12, 2011

But she isn't even fat...

One of those kids' gyms did a little demonstration at our library and offered everyone there a free class. So we went.  

 
Bad idea. Elizabeth had a great time, and, of course, it was the last day of their labor day special where they wave the enrollment fee. So we signed up.

 I later thought about the price per month and our budget.
We are going to cancel as soon as we are allowed.
I think that this place is really cool, but the price they ask is more than I am willing to spend right now. I also don't appreciate the music that they play for children. There was Miley Cyrus which I didn't like but it wasn't that big of a deal, but then there was a chipmunk (or something) version of "I'm too sexy for my shirt" among other things. I don't know if it is better that she had this fun for a while or if it would have been better if she never knew what she was missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment