Where the air is sweet

Where the air is sweet

Monday, September 12, 2011

Matching/Coordinating

I want to preface this by saying that my husband does not want our girls to wear matching outfits. They are not twins and he doesn't like it. He doesn't mind if they coordinate with each other but they must not match. Cue a gift from my former employer. Two matching/coordinating dresses. 
Oh my goodness! How cute are they? Don't answer... keep looking.

Answer: really cute!

I don't want to match them all the time or anything, but every once in a while, I think it is sweet. How did I get away with this matching cuteness? Well, Patrick considers it coordinating because the dresses are not exactly the same... E has two horses while A has one in the middle, etc.
Pretty much, they match... and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment