Where the air is sweet

Where the air is sweet

Friday, September 9, 2011

The Ducks

Yesterday, we went for a walk to feed the ducks in our neighborhood. Elizabeth almost always walks ahead of me. Clearly, Adelaide is beyond excited.

Usually some of the bread is gone by the time we get there because, even if she just ate, Elizabeth decides she must nom on some bread on the walk.

So we fed the ducks.. there are no pictures of this as I was holding Elizabeth because she has been scared of the ducks since one bit her finger...we named that one Charlie. Then she got distracted by some words in the sidewalk.

Then I look up to find the ducks chasing us for more food... which we don't have. 

I warn Elizabeth that the ducks are coming (This is not the first time this has happened... these ducks are bold) and this is what I see.

Then we sit at a picnic table and take a picture all together.

Then Elizabeth hides behind a tree.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment