Where the air is sweet

Where the air is sweet

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Following the crowd

I am creating a blog... clearly. It seems that everyone and their dentist's cousin has a blog these days, but I don't care. I think that you shouldn't do something just because everyone else is doing it, but I also think that you shouldn't not do something just because everyone else is already doing it. I want a blog so, darn it, I will have one. I figured today was a good day to start posting as it is the birthday of our sweet Blessed Virgin Mary. So what can you look forward to on this blog? Another mommy blog full of pictures and stories about the cutest blessings I have ever received. Yeah... I only expect family and friends to read this... or maybe just me. I am okay with that, because mainly, I want to use this blog as a way to document these years that will fly by way too fast while I enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment