Where the air is sweet

Where the air is sweet

Friday, September 7, 2012

What happens when your husband is away.

So my husband went to an Austrian Economics study student conference thingy for a week at the end of July. I missed him, but my mom came and stayed with us (she doesn't live far, but I don't like being without another adult at night... don't judge). If you know my mom, you know that where she is, things get done. Like the hutch that we meant to paint for a long time. Ta-da.

The garden that we had been meaning to plant. Shazam!


We also went to the beach, to Adventure Landing (a water park), and the downtown library. We had so much fun, but by the end... I was ready for my honey to come back, and my mom was definitely ready to be home. She didn't sleep well here, (thanks upstairs neighbors) and she was getting grumpy... but we did have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment