Where the air is sweet

Where the air is sweet

Friday, September 7, 2012

Friends and godparents



In the middle of July, we had two extra children for a few days. We were asked to be godparents for our close friends' new baby. Oh so much excitement! While they were in the hospital, we watched their older boys, so for a couple of days, I had a 5-year-old, 4-year-old, 3-year-old, and 1-year-old. It was busy, but fun. In some ways, having more is easier because they entertain each other really well. In other ways, like the mess-oh the mess, it's harder. We went to the zoo while they stayed with us because I wanted them to have fun and they really missed their parents. Don't worry, I brought my brother-in-law and sister-in-law to help me. It was good though, and the boys told their parents they had fun with us. They also told them that they were left here too long!



No comments:

Post a Comment