Where the air is sweet

Where the air is sweet

Friday, September 7, 2012

Our godson!

Isn't he the sweetest?

Clearly, Elizabeth thinks so. She reminds me of me as a child. I wanted to hold any baby any time, and she is the same way.

She gets a little upset when I try to help, but it's for the safety of whichever little blessing she is gripping/squeezing/holding.

This is our third godson. The first two are the twin sons of my best friend. They became our godchildren the first year we were married and remained our only godchildren until little Maximilian, pictured above. Apparently we make girl ourselves, but only get godsons. I love being asked to be a godparent. It is such a privilege and a hard decision. You are asking these people to be a part of your life for the rest of it. To be there for your child even if only to pray- the most important part. Thanks for asking us, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment