Where the air is sweet

Where the air is sweet

Thursday, February 23, 2012

A Sunday


We got up and went to Mass... normally at 8AM, but 10AM this week to see Patrick's family because his little brother has Confirmation prep after Mass. See how cute E is in her striped tights and bear coat?


We went for a family walk where we pray our Rosary. Sometimes we go to the playground in our apartment complex, but we didn't this time.


We let Elizabeth get out a walk after a while, and she looked so tiny walking through the field of high grass with her monkey hat on. 

I realize that this is a post about nothing much, but I want to have posts about everyday life sometimes so I remember it... because I know I won't remember the normal days, but I want to. I really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment