Where the air is sweet

Where the air is sweet

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Ponytail for the win!

I love to put ponytails in Elizabeth's hair, or pigtails, or bows, or really anything. It took her forever to get hair and now that I can actually put it up, she doesn't let me, or she doesn't keep it in.


If you will notice in the above pictures, she has a Christmas bow. In my attempt to get a ponytail to stay in her hair, I let her pick out the bow. Whatever she wanted. Even if it was before Halloween and she wanted a Christmas bow. Still didn't work. 3.5 minutes later- bow and ponytail gone. My desperation gets better.

One day, we went out to grab a burger at a local place. She wanted to wear her beach shoes. I don't like her beach shoes and don't often let her where them out and about. I agreed on the condition that she could if she wore a ponytail. She took it out in the car but let me put it back. I don't often resort to this... if it makes you feel any better.

No comments:

Post a Comment