Where the air is sweet

Where the air is sweet

Sunday, September 7, 2014

I'm back, I think

Well, it's been a long time. I recently went back and read some of my blog posts from a couple of years ago. A good portion of the things I blogged about, I had completely or mostly forgotten. I really want to post semi-regularly just so that I can look back and read about what my life was like when my children were young. I want them to be able to read it and see how loved they were/are. I guess, what I mean to say is, I'm back and hopefully for a long time. I don't want this blog to take away from my life, but to enhance it. To force me to look at the day to day as something worth remembering. We'll see how long I can work this into my crazy life... and I don't even know where to start.

Since my last post, I found out I was pregnant, and had a boy in October of last year. We bought a house with my dad and moved in together so that I could care for him last August/September. (He is bedridden due to many years of MS.) We will be starting to homeschool officially tomorrow. Elizabeth is five and starting kindergarten. She could not be more excited. That is life now, in a nutshell. We have a lot going on, so why not add blogging back into the mix? Oh, and we have a dog. good grief.

No comments:

Post a Comment