Where the air is sweet

Where the air is sweet

Saturday, April 7, 2012

A Wedding


We went to a wedding in early March. Have I mentioned how much I love weddings. Because I do... love weddings. A good portion of our friends are married so we don't get to go to many weddings anymore, but they are so much fun! Elizabeth had a blast! This is the first wedding she has been to where she was able to dance, eat cake, and have fun... boy did she!


She was a dancing machine. It was the cutest.





My sweet husband danced every slow song with me... even though he wouldn't pose for pictures.



Adelaide had fun dancing with Mimi and Papa. 


Elizabeth loves her Uncle Neil. And cupcakes.



Adelaide loves her Daddy. Anyway if you know anyone getting married anytime soon... Tell them to invite me because I will be so stoked!

No comments:

Post a Comment