Where the air is sweet

Where the air is sweet

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Dinner with Father Jose

A few weeks ago, we had dinner with my in-laws and the priest who performed our Wedding. Patrick and I got married in the Church that I went to, but with the priest that was close with his family. It was a nice compromise. We hadn't seen him since a few months after getting married. It was nice to catch up and let him see our girls. 

 This is Uncle Neil... not the priest. I took my camera out and told everyone to remind me to take pictures with Father Jose, but alas... fail. I still wanted to post this so I would remember that we had dinner with him, but I wish there were pictures of him.

(Side note: Adelaide has 4 teeth)

Elizabeth sang, "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" for him. He really wanted to hear "Immaculate Mary" after we told him that she is very good at it. Getting an almost- three-year-old to perform on command can be difficult and she would not cooperate. She is still cute though... And she loves her Aunt Anne (Ina).

No comments:

Post a Comment